Monday, November 15, 2010

Today Sucked

Wow, today really sucked bad. I have band 3rd period and there's a locker room just down the hall where we leave our bags. While we were rehersing someone stole my ipod. I reported it after school but they said there was a very small chance of me gettting it back because it had been a while. The thing that really sucked was that i was logged into Facebook, Twitter, Formspring, and this on there so I have to keep checking all of them to see they have done anything. Then today after school I had rehersal for the school play like I do everyday but today everything was bothing me. I thought it was because of my iPod situation but then I realized that I was really agitable for somereason. The only thing that is keeping me sane right now is my girlfriend. Thank God for here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment